Single Confectionery Guitar Cutter
The Single Chocolate Guitar Cutter is a time saving precision cutting machine that is designed for professional Chocolatiers to cut into precise shapes ganache, praline, jelly, soft caramel, fudge, almond paste, marzipan and more. There is no need to rely on guesswork or individual cutters and you can ensure a clean and fine cut every time you use this confectionery cutting device.
NO PLASTIC! The Single Chocolate Guitar Cutter is made from heavy duty anodised aluminum and stainless steel so it is highly durable and easy to clean.
- The single chocolate guitar cutter can be used with multiple cutting frames, therefore you can pick the ones you need:
- Cutting frame 7.5 mm (0.3")
- Cutting frame 15 mm (0.6")
- Cutting frame 22.5 mm (0.9")
- Cutting frame 30 mm (1.2")
- Cutting frame 37.5 mm (1.5")
- 3 cutting frame set 15, 22.5 and 30 mm (0.6", 0.9" and 1.2")
You can enjoy a lifetime of accurate confectionery cutting thanks to the cutting frames.
There's also a pick-up tray to move food product to and from the Guitar cutter, replacement wires and a tool kit making maintenance and use simple and effective. The chocolate guitar has a 7.5 mm base with a working surface of 360 x 360mm (14 1/8" X 14 1/8").