White Cocoa Butter
Ease your work with ready-to-use white colored cocoa butter. Obtain an identical coloring with each use. The white colored cocoa butter can be sprayed with a chocolate gun or an airbrush on the chocolate mould directly. It can also be applied with a paintbrush or you can also add it into the masses to be colored.
- Color: White.
- Weight: 225 grams (7,93 oz).
- Shelf Life: 24 months.
- Storage Conditions: Store in a cool, dry and dark place.
- Ingredients: Cocoa Butter, contains one or more of the following FD&,C approved food colors (lacquers)(Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1, Blue 2, Red 40), Titanium Dioxide.
- Made in Canada.
How to use:
- Warm at 35°C (95°F) and shake well before using.
- Apply directly on chocolate mould with fingers, paint brush, Spray Gun or airbrush.
- Apply on plastic acetate film to create your own transfer sheets by using fingers, paintbrush, Spray Gun or airbrush.
- Spray Gun on frozen desserts to create a colored velvet effect.
- Spray or airbrush on fondant.
- Spray or airbrush on cake icing.
- Add a little to butter cream or vanilla cream to color them.