Square Truffle Silicone Mould
Optimize your truffle, rocher and chocolate candy productions! These food safe silicone moulds are flexible and non-stick allowing to shape and prepare your candy interiors for the enrobing process.
Advantages to use these moulds:
- Standardize your production: Obtain regularity in weight and shape of all your candies.
- Save time: No more manual rolling of the truffles piece by piece nor cutting individual candies.
- Cost saving: No need to purchase pre-made chocolate shells.
- Set yourself apart: Dip or enrobe original shaped candies.
This silicone mould can be used with ganache, praline, chocolate, fruit paste, caramel, sugar, etc.
Mould technical specifications:
- Mold dimensions: 29 X 38 cm (11.5 X 15)
- Cavities per mold: 54 pcs
- Cavities dimensions: 24 X 24 X 12 mm (1" X 1" X 0.5")
- Approximate weight of truffle: 12gr (0.4 oz)
- 1) Make sure that your mould is clean and dry.
- 2) Fill the cavities with a pastry bag.
- 3) Scrape to smooth out the moulds surface with a spatula and append the mat to protect the product from air bacteria.
- 4) Place the mould into the freezer or blast freezer to harden your interiors.
- 5) Once your interiors have hardened, remove them from the mould in an instant.
- 6) Enrobe or dip your interiors into chocolate and decorate them as you please.
This mould can also be used into an oven, a refrigerator, a freezer and a blast freezer. Resistant to temperatures from -40°C (-40°F) up to +260°C (+500°F).