Perforated Baking Mat
The Non-Stick Perforated Baking Mat is effective for baking all shapes and sizes of breads which are not required to be calibrated (cobs, bloomers, rolls,…) in all types of oven (ventilated or deck-oven) except for direct fired ovens.
It is also effective for freezing dough and baking part baked breads.
It can be used as well for part baking tarts and tartlets in stainless steel rings. The bottom of tartlets is perfectly flat by baking on this mat.
Dough contains about 60-80% of water. The water seeps through the mat, leaving a perfect crusty finish. Use it for your biscuits, tart, Viennoiseries, pizza and bread.
- 295 X 420mm (11 5/8" x 16 1/2") for Half Size Sheet Pan
- 385 X 585mm (15 1/8" x 23") for European Size Sheet Pan 400x600mm
- 420 X 620mm (16.5" x 24") for 18x26 US Full Size Sheet Pan
- Resistance - 40° to + 280°C (-40° to + 536°F);
- No greasing required;
- Usable in various ovens: ventilated, sole, vapour and also good for freezing.
- Easy cleaning.