Novachoc VICTORIA 2 Chocolate Enrobing Machine
CONTACT US FOR A PRICE
Removable enrobing conveyor belt for the VICTORIA 2 tempering machine allowing the enrobing of multiple products such as candies, bars, etc. Includes a two veil flow tray to optimize the complete coverage of candies and an adjustable blower to control the thickness of chocolate on your products. The conveyor belt is also equipped with a vibrating section and a tail remover insuring a neat finish. You will NOT find another machine with the same price range with the touch screen features available on the Victoria 2 (see touch screen features below). Novachoc's machines are built with care and offers a quality that meets the highest standards of reliability.
SPECIFIC FEATURES OF THE VICTORIA 2 CONVEYOR BELT
- - Machine made of stainless steel,
- - Monophase refrigeration unit,
- - Tank capacity : 20 kg (44lbs),
- - Closed-circuit (no water mains connection or drain),
- - Electric power 220V (1Ph) OR 220V (3PH + E) – Contact us for a different power,
- - Electronic chocolate temperature control (PID controller with PT100 temperature sensor),
- - Machine may be refilled with chocolate while running,
- - Chocolate-flow stop pedal,
- - Crystallization time : between 25 &, 40 min (depends on chocolate temperature).
TOUCH SCREEN FEATURES
- - Easy to use,
- - Programming start-up of the crystallization,
- - Programming the rotating arm while chocolate is melting,
- - Recording of programs by recipe / by chocolate,
- - Programming the automatic standby mode (with the possibility of operating the rotating arm for melting),
- - Alarm – displays the fault (ex : safety grid removed).
- - On trolley for easy moving,
- - Chocolate double flow for enrobing,
- - Blower with dimmer,
- - Speed drive of the conveyor,
- - Length of candies loading grid 300 mm &, lenght of candies enrobing grid 350 mm,
- - Width of the coating grid 200 mm,
- - Output lenght of the conveyor 1200 mm.
- - Vibrating &, heating table,
- - More powerful blower with dimmer.
For more information on this product, you can send us a message or contact us via phone at 1-888-514-6336 ou 514-595-6336.