The cone shaped stainless steel mold for assembly of cream puff balls into a Croque-en-Bouche conical pyramid.
A croquembouche or croque-en-bouche is a French dessert consisting of choux pastry puffs piled into a cone and bound with threads of caramel. In Italy and France, it is often served at weddings, baptisms and first communions.Two sizes available:
- Small - 14" (355mm) height X 10" (254mm) diameter at bottom (code: DR178025).
- Large - 23" (584mm) height X 15" (381mm) diameter at bottom (code: DR178026).
- Material: thick and sturdy food safe stainless steel.
- Top diameter: 2.5" (64mm).
- Cone opened at top and bottom.
- Made in Canada.
Looking for specific sizes? Contact us to get a quote on a custom Croquembouche mould.