Bonne Fête des Pères Transfer Sheet
Use the Bonne Fête des Pères transfer sheet to decorate your truffles and chocolate candies and create wonderful decorations for your cakes, patisseries, ice creams and other desserts for Father's Day.Specifications:
- 2 colors print: Yellow and Beige.
- Sheet dimensions: 305 x 450 mm (12" x 17 ¾" ).
- Sold in pack of 10 sheets.
- Store in a cool, dry and dark area.
Our transfer sheets are made in Canada from pure cocoa butter and FDA certified colorings. They are hand-crafted therefore offering precise designs and more intense colors.Usage:
- Use the entire transfer sheet OR cut it to the desired dimension.
- Spread out the melted chocolate on the transfer OR apply the transfer sheet directly onto your fresh dipped candy.
- Let the chocolate cool until it hardens (24 hours at room temperature OR 20 minutes in the refrigerator).
- When the chocolate is hard, peel off the transfer sheet and the design will remain on the chocolate.
The transfer sheets can also be used with fondant, contact us to get more information about this technique.
The transfer sheets are conceived to be used with couverture chocolate (dark, milk or white). The result is not guaranteed when used with compound chocolate.
ATTENTION: This product is sensitive to high temperatures. During hot seasons, the responsibility of shipments remains at the customer's charge against all damage caused by the temperature.