Automatic Lira Guitar Cutter
The new automatic Lira guitar cutter allows to cut pastry and chocolate products. It allows to cut products at low temperatures (down to -15℃) within seconds and also cuts products containing almonds, hazelnuts, dried fruits, etc.
The guitar allows to obtain quick and clean cuts therefore is it significantly time saving production wise. The automatic guitar cutter was designed to cut the following products:
- - Cocoa based soft chocolates and derived products
- - Turróns and nougats
- - Ganaches
- - Pralines
- - Small pastries
- - Jellies
- - Almond pastes
- - Dimensions: 97 x50, H 26 cm
- - Weight: 40 kg
- - Power: 120 Watts
- - Voltage: 110/220 Volts or 220/240 Volts AC, Hz: 50/60
- - Stainless steel cart to support your automatic guitar cutter.
- - Available cutting frames: 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 60, 75, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120 & 140 mm.
- - Possibility to manufacture custom cutting frames.
To obtain further information or to test your samples please contact us..