Silpat Silicone Baking Mats
The most popular non-stick baking item ever invented, the SILPAT is a must for any pastry chef or home baker. SILPAT can turn any pan into a non-stick surface. Just place the SILPAT on a cookie sheet or a pan. SILPAT is especially great for working with sticky materials such as gooey batter, sugar art, taffy, caramel or anything your imagination allows.
Nothing sticks to SILPAT, so it will save you a lot of time cleaning as there in no more sticky mess on your pans! The Silpat baking mat is conceived with fiberglass overlaid with silicone allowing a more uniform baking. The Silpat can also be used for freezing and blast freezing.Available in two sizes:
- 385 X 585mm (15" x 23") - European Sheet Pan
- 420 X 620mm (16.5" x 24.4") - US Full Sheet Pan
- baking pastries and vienneses on sheet pans
- sugar work and nougat
- heat resistance from -40° to +300°C (-40° to +572°F)
- no greasing required
- usable in various ovens: ventilated, steam, microwave...
- easy to cleaning